Our US Kennedy Half dollar ring 1989 is made of silver rounds of the classic and iconic US Kennedy half a Dollar.
Each ring is punched, domed, cured and sanded to perfection.
Making an elegant and classic American look of the ring.
We try to craft these rings to give very unique attention to the details inside and outside of the ring.
Our rings are made of the actual U.S. Currency, and we have selected each coin to make sure all details are preserved once we started the magic
How can I find my ring size?
To measure with a string, you will need the following:
How to measure:
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
- Use the ring size chart above to translate the measurements into a ring size.
Are my payments and data Safe?
All transactions are secured with SSL protocol. Using SSL helps to encrypt the information so that the card details and all other sensitive data is protected. It, of course, improves payment security but also makes our customers feel safe.
The SSL is symbolized by a padlock icon in the URL bar, and the web address begins with https.
How long does it take to be shipped to the USA?
The shipping varies between 6 to 12 days. This shipping time includes the making of the ring, the very detailed crafting, the processing time, and the delivery time to your address.